The purpose of the Sport Management program is to educate students in the business of sport and prepare them for a career in the field of sport management. Students explore the sport management industry including the foundations of management, marketing, finance and economics, legal and ethical principles, amateur and professional sport industries, support segments and lifestyle sport and events.
Read information on the following topics:
Program DescriptionElective Courses:
- Principles of Sport Management (BUSI 1319)
- Sport Marketing (BUSI 1326) (course offered in upcoming terms)
- Sport in Canadian Society (BUSI 1325) (course offered in upcoming terms)
VCC welcomes applications from Canadian citizens, permanent residents and international students.International students
VCC welcomes international students from around the world to the college's academic or career programs.
To learn more about the English-language requirements for your program of interest, please contact VCC International; to learn more about how to apply, please see the VCC International website.
All international students pay international tuition fees. For more information, please contact VCC's international education office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 604.443.8600.
We look forward to meeting you.
As Vancouver Community College is a post-secondary institution committed to educating adult learners, applicants should be 18 years of age or older or a graduate of a secondary school.
Register for Courses in this Program
Program Coordinator: Jennifer Gossen, 604.871.7000, ext. 8670
Program Assistant: Lynda Boothby, 604.871.7000, ext. 8383
|Class Full/In Progress|
|Principles of Sport Management||BUSI 1319||elective|
* All course/program information including course/program content, length, admission requirements, prerequisites, start/end dates, postponements and/or cancellation is subject to change without notice.
* Published fees for Continuing Studies programs and courses include HST (if applicable) as well as a College Initiative Fee, which varies depending on the individual course. Student Union Fees will be assessed at time of registration. Please note: fees displayed on the web do not include Student Union Fees.
* All international students pay international tuition fees. For more information, please contact VCC's international education office at email@example.com or 604.443.8600.