To request an assessment for a VCC course or program, you need the following 3 pieces of information:
- A VCC ID number (usually 9 digits and begins with '000')
- The name of the VCC course or program you want to get into
- The name of the VCC assessment you need
If you do not have these 3 pieces of information, please speak with one of the following advisors:
- VCC Program Advisor - for VCC courses and programs for domestic students
- VCC International Education - for all international VCC students
*It is the student's responsibility to confirm and request the correct assessment for their chosen program/course. Please consult with a VCC advisor for details.
There are several ways you can request an appointment for the PN Access assessment:
- Online - complete PN Access appointment request form. This does not confirm your appointment.
- Call us - 604.871.7093, leave a message at option 6.
- Email us - email@example.com.
The assessment fee must be paid to finalize an appointment. We will call you to arrange payment. For security reasons, please do not share credit card information in an email or voice mail.
Government Issued Photo Identification is needed to enter the assessment room (ie: valid passport, driver's license, BC Services Card).
To reschedule your PN Access assessment appointment, we require 48 hours notice to avoid a $25 rescheduling fee.