Course Registration Instructions
Please follow the following steps to register into courses at VCC.
- Go to myVCC
- Enter your student ID
- Enter your password. If this is the first time you're logging in, your password is your date of birth (MMDDYY - i.e., 13 June 1966 will be 061366)
- Click on Register for courses
You may be asked to update your PIN and enter your security questions
- Select a term (e.g. Fall 2017 for courses starting September - December)
- Enter CRNs for course(s) in which you wish to register (if known)
- If you do not know the CRNs for your course(s), follow these steps:
- select VCC Reg Studies Course Search to Registration
- select a term (e.g. Fall 2017 for September - December)
- select subject(s)
- select Search
- select classes in which you would like to be enrolled
- select Worksheet (bottom of the page)
- select Register
- Select Submit
- Check registration and fees
- Make payment
- A receipt will be emailed to the email address we have on file.
If you have any questions during your registration, please contact the Registrar’s Office at 604.871.7000.