New on-campus safety measures in effect November 19th


VCC International


Renew Your Passport

It is very important that you know the expiry date of your passport.  If you need to renew your passport during your stay here, contact your country’s embassy or consulate in Canada at least six months before it expires.


Find Your Consulate or Embassy

A list of foreign representatives in Canada can be found at the Diplomatic Gateway to Canada website.


Note:  The expiry of your Study Permit and TRV cannot exceed the expiry of your passport.  It is important to plan ahead so there is sufficient time to extend all three documents individually – first passport, then Study Permit, then Temporary Resident Visa (if required).