New on-campus safety measures in effect November 19th


VCC International

Working in Canada

Medical Exam

  • Reminder about medical exams for some types of work

Working Off-Campus

  • Information about working part-time during studies


  • Information about practicum work permit

Post-Graduation Work Permit

  • Information from Citizenship and Immigration Canada about applying for Post-Graduation Work Permit

Social Insurance Number

  • Information from Service Canada about Social Insurance Number (SIN)

Employment Standards

  • Information about Employment Standards Act and Regulations in the province of British Columbia

Income Tax

  • Information about Tax for international students studying in Canada