- Students should be 18 years of age or older, or out of the public school system for at least one year.
- College assessments in reading, writing and mathematics will be required.
- All students must see an advisor for course placement and permission to register
- ESL students wishing to register in self-paced:
- Mathematics must have completed Upper Intermediate English or higher
- Physics must have completed Upper Advanced English or higher
- Biology must have completed English 059 or higher, and
- General Science must have completed Upper Advanced English or higher
- Introductory Skill level computer courses must have English 9 or equivalent: ie. CLBPT level 6
- Advanced/Provincial Level Computer courses must have English 10 or equivalent
- This program is available to Canadian citizens and permanent residents. See program options for international students at VCC International.
- Applicants must be 16 years of age or older or a graduate of a secondary school. (Some exceptions may apply.)
- Applicants must submit official transcripts and educational documents as required by their course or program.
|COMP 0735||Introduction to Windows||4|
|COMP 0740||Introduction to PowerPoint||4|
|COMP 0831||Intro to Word Processing||4|
|COMP 0832||Intro to Spreadsheets||4|
|COMP 0982||Word Processing 12||4|
|COMP 0984||Spreadsheet Management 12||4|
|COMP 0985||Database Management 12||4|
* This information is intended as a guideline only. Program and course details are subject to change with the approval of VCC's Board of Governors.
Fees and other costs*
Approved Adult Upgrading Grant may cover the cost of these classes. See Financial Aid for Applications.
|Fee description||Fee Amount||Notes|
0 - 1
0 - 2
0 - 3
0 - 4
|Student union||55||per term|
|College initiative||8||per course|
|Materials||0||not including textbooks|
|Medical & Dental||0|
subject to eligibility
|Program specific extra fees||0|
* Fees are approximate and subject to change with the approval of VCC's Board of Governors. Students are required to pay any applicable fee increases. Application and assessment fees are non-refundable. Tuition fees include a $300 non-refundable deposit.
Fees listed are for domestic students. For international programs, visit VCC International.
Any refunds are issued according to VCC's refund policy.
Department permission is required to apply and/or register for this program.
For more infomation, please call the CCA department at 604.871.7000, ext. 8546 or 604.871.7000, ext. 7366.