- Students should be 18 years of age or older, or out of the public school system for at least one year.
- College assessments in reading, writing and mathematics will be required.
- All students must see an advisor for course placement and permission to register
- ESL students wishing to register in self-paced:
- Mathematics must have completed Upper Intermediate English or higher
- Physics must have completed Upper Advanced English or higher
- Biology must have completed English 059 or higher, and
- General Science must have completed Upper Advanced English or higher.
- This program is available to Canadian citizens and permanent residents. See program options for international students at VCC International.
- Applicants must be 16 years of age or older or a graduate of a secondary school. (Some exceptions may apply.)
- Applicants must submit official transcripts and educational documents as required by their course or program.
|CCAC 0758||Language Skills Access||0|
|CCAC 1084||Comm for Health Sciences||0|
|ENGL 0750||English 10 Part 1||4|
|ENGL 0752||English 10 Part 2||4|
|ENGL 0861||English 11 Part 1||4|
|ENGL 0871||English 11 Part 2||4|
|ENGL 0981||English 12 Part 1||4|
|ENGL 0991||English 12 Part 2||4|
|ENGL 0992||Tech & Professional English 12||4|
|ENGL 0994||English 12 Essential||4|
|ENGL 1040||LPI Test Preparation||0|
|ENSK 0716||Reading and Study Skills 10||0|
|ENSK 0726||Writing Skills 10||0|
|ENSK 0816||Reading and Study Skills 11||0|
|ENSK 0826||Writing Skills 11||0|
|ENSK 0916||Reading and Study Skills 12||0|
|ENSK 0926||Writing Skills 12||0|
|RSSK 1076||Reading and Study Skills||0|
|WRSK 0802||Writing Skills 11 Health Sci||0|
|WRSK 1076||Writing Skills||0|
* This information is intended as a guideline only. Program and course details are subject to change with the approval of VCC's Board of Governors.
Fees and other costs*
Approved Adult Upgrading Grant may cover the cost of these classes. See Financial Aid for Applications.
|Fee description||Fee Amount||Notes|
0 - 1
0 - 2
0 - 3
0 - 4
|Student union||55||per term|
|College initiative||8||per course|
|Materials||0||not including textbooks|
|Medical & Dental||0|
subject to eligibility
|Program specific extra fees||0|
* Fees are approximate and subject to change with the approval of VCC's Board of Governors. Students are required to pay any applicable fee increases. Application and assessment fees are non-refundable. Tuition fees include a $300 non-refundable deposit.
Fees listed are for domestic students. For international programs, visit VCC International.
Any refunds are issued according to VCC's refund policy.
For information on self-paced classes, phone 604.871.7000, ext. 7366.
VCC Registrar's Office
1155 East Broadway
Vancouver, B.C., V5T 4V5