- This program is available to Canadian citizens and permanent residents. See program options for international students at VCC International.
- Applicants who self-identify as Indigenous are strongly encouraged to connect with VCC’s Indigenous Education and Community Engagement team to learn more about VCC’s Indigenous Enrolment policy, application preparation/completion, program advising, and a range of other individualized services.
- Applicants must be 16 years of age or older or a graduate of a secondary school. (Some exceptions may apply.)
- Applicants must submit official transcripts and other documents as required by their course or program. Seats are offered to eligible applicants with completed applications, in order of application completion date (except for programs with competitive admissions). A complete application includes an application form, evidence of educational pre-requisites (e.g. transcripts), any required supporting documents (e.g. language proficiency, audition video), and the required deposit or fee payment. If you do not meet the requirements for the term applied, your application may be cancelled.
See the full schedule.
|MATH 0750||Math 10 Part 1||4|
|MATH 0751||Math 10 Part 2||4|
|MATH 0861||Math 11 Part 1||4|
|MATH 0871||Math 11 Part 2||4|
|MATH 0983||Math 12 Part 1||4|
|MATH 0993||Math 12 Part 2||4|
* This information is intended as a guideline only. Program and course details are subject to change with the approval of VCC's Board of Governors.
Fees and other costs*
These courses are tuition free! The following non-tuition fees apply. The StudentAid BC Adult Upgrading Grant may cover the cost of these fees. See Financial Aid for Adult Upgrading Grant application information.
|Fee description||Fee Amount||Notes|
0 - 1
0 - 2
0 - 3
0 - 4
|Student union||55||per term|
|College initiative||8||per course|
|Materials||0||not including textbooks|
|Medical & Dental||0|
subject to eligibility
|Program-specific extra fees||0|
* Fees are approximate and subject to change with the approval of VCC's Board of Governors. Students are required to pay any applicable fee increases. Application and assessment fees are non-refundable. Tuition fees include a $300 non-refundable deposit.
Fees listed are for domestic students. For international programs, visit VCC International.
Any refunds are issued according to VCC's refund policy.
Are you interested in these courses?
Applications are open on EducationPlanner BC!
Don't forget to: