What you will learn
Upon successful completion of the WSET Wine Sommelier Level 1, Level 2, & Level 3 programs, you will become a world recognized as The Wine & Spirit Education Trust is the world’s leading provider of qualifications in wines and spirits. Established in the UK in 1969, WSET's qualifications are now recognized as the international standard by both the industry and enthusiasts. We, at VCC, strive to support the professional development of our students including a referral program for career opportunities and sponsorship of exclusive member tastings and events. You will not only graduate with a certificate that designates you as a leader in wine, you will become a part of a community that strives to help each other grow.
Candidates must understand that there will be tasting of wine during the program and all candidates must be 19 years of age or older and must provide proper photo identification to attend the class.
- This program is available to Canadian citizens and permanent residents. Program options for international students can be found at VCC International.
- Applicants must be 16 years of age or older or a graduate of a secondary school. (Some exceptions may apply.)
- Applicants must submit official transcripts and educational documents as required by their course or program.
|WSOM 1501||WSET Level 1||0|
* This information is intended as a guideline only. Program and course details are subject to change with the approval of VCC's Board of Governors.
Fees and other costs*
|Fee description||Fee Amount||Notes|
0 - 1
0 - 2
0 - 3
0 - 4
|Materials||0||not including textbooks|
|Medical & Dental||0|
|Program specific extra fees||0|
* Fees are approximate and subject to change with the approval of VCC's Board of Governors. Students are required to pay any applicable fee increases. Application and assessment fees are non-refundable.
Fees listed are for domestic students. For international programs, visit VCC International.
Any refunds are issued according to VCC's refund policy.