- Students should be 18 years of age or older, or out of the public school system for at least one year.
- College assessments in reading, writing and mathematics will be required.
- All students must see an advisor for course placement and permission to register
- ESL students wishing to register in self-paced:
- Mathematics must have completed Upper Intermediate English or higher
- Physics must have completed Upper Advanced English or higher
- Biology must have completed English 059 or higher, and
- General Science must have completed Upper Advanced English or higher
- Introductory Skill level computer courses must have English 9 or equivalent: ie. CLBPT level 6
- Advanced/Provincial Level Computer courses must have English 10 or equivalent
- This program is available to Canadian citizens and permanent residents. See program options for international students at VCC International.
- Applicants must be 16 years of age or older or a graduate of a secondary school. (Some exceptions may apply.)
- Applicants must submit official transcripts and educational documents as required by their course or program.
|COMP 0735||Introduction to Windows||4|
|COMP 0740||Introduction to PowerPoint||4|
|COMP 0831||Intro to Word Processing||4|
|COMP 0832||Intro to Spreadsheets||4|
|COMP 0982||Word Processing 12||4|
|COMP 0984||Spreadsheet Management 12||4|
|COMP 0985||Database Management 12||4|
* This information is intended as a guideline only. Program and course details are subject to change with the approval of VCC's Board of Governors.
Fees and other costs*
Approved Adult Upgrading Grant may cover the cost of these classes. See Financial Aid for Applications.
|Fee description||Fee Amount||Notes|
0 - 1
0 - 2
0 - 3
0 - 4
|Student union||55||per term|
|College initiative||8||per course|
|Materials||0||not including textbooks|
|Medical & Dental||0|
subject to eligibility
|Program-specific extra fees||0|
* Fees are approximate and subject to change with the approval of VCC's Board of Governors. Students are required to pay any applicable fee increases. Application and assessment fees are non-refundable. Tuition fees include a $300 non-refundable deposit.
Fees listed are for domestic students. For international programs, visit VCC International.
Any refunds are issued according to VCC's refund policy.
Department permission is required to Apply and Register
Please contact the CCA department at 604.871.7000, ext. 8546 or 604.871.7000, ext. 7366.