- This program is available to Canadian citizens and permanent residents. Program options for international students can be found at VCC International.
- Applicants must be 16 years of age or older or a graduate of a secondary school. (Some exceptions may apply.)
- Applicants must submit official transcripts and educational documents as required by their course or program.
- Apprentices must have an employer sponsor and be registered with the Industry Training Authority (ITA). Applicants must provide an ITA identification number. Learn more about apprenticeship registration
|CULP 1001||Culinary Art (Cook) Appr Lvl 1||5|
|CULP 2001||Culinary Art (Cook) Appr Lvl 2||5|
|CULP 3001||Culinary Art (Cook) Appr Lvl 3||5|
|CULP 1001||Culinary Arts Apprentice Level 1||5|
|CULP 2001||Culinary Arts Apprentice Level 2||5|
|CULP 3001||Culinary Arts Apprentice Level 3||5|
* This information is intended as a guideline only. Program and course details are subject to change with the approval of VCC's Board of Governors.
Fees and other costs*
|Fee description||Fee Amount||Notes|
0 - 1
0 - 2
0 - 3
0 - 4
|Materials||0||not including textbooks|
|Medical & Dental||0|
|Program specific extra fees||0|
A $200 deposit is required if registering more than two months prior to the program start date, with remaining fees due two months prior to the program start date.
If registering less than two months prior to the program start date, full fees are due upon registration.
* Fees are approximate and subject to change with the approval of VCC's Board of Governors. Students are required to pay any applicable fee increases. Application and assessment fees are non-refundable. Tuition fees include a $300 non-refundable deposit.
Fees listed are for domestic students. For international programs, visit VCC International.
Any refunds are issued according to VCC's refund policy.
Apprentice Classes are a first pay, first seat registration (where seats are available). If you are already a VCC Apprentice, you are able register directly into your next level through my.vcc.ca.
† B.C. Labour Market Outlook 2018