Communication for Engineering and Technology (ELSK 0730)
Communication for Engineering and Technology is designed to enhance workplace communication of Internationally Trained Engineers and Technologists in order to improve employability and communications in the workplace. This course teaches culturally appropriate speaking, listening, and language specific for the Engineering and Technology workplace.
Be an internationally trained Engineer or Technologist AND proof of English language proficiency:
- Completion of ELSK 0715 and 0720
- CLBPT/CLB indicating a minimum of CLB 7 - Reading, Writing Listening and Speaking
- IELTS 6.0 overall with no band lower than a 5.5
- ELA score of: min 36 - Reading, 13 - essay, 20 - Listening, 24 - Speaking
- Department Head approval
* Note: The CRNs listed below could be restricted to specific program areas.
To register for this course, check the information for your program: