This practicum is up to four weeks in length, and allows students to build upon prior skill development and essential workplace competencies.
This course is part of the Career Awareness program.
Course code: CAAW 0638
Length: 120.0 hours
No schedule is currently available. Please check again later.
Course dates and times may vary throughout the term. Select the CRN number below to see a full schedule.
|CRN # ||Dates
|74786||February 20, 2024|
to March 15, 2024
| See full schedule|
Delivery: In Person
Location: Off Site
- Attendance and punctuality
- Work schedules
- Workplace rules and regulations
- WorkSafe BC principals and site safety orientation
- Effective communication skills
- Asking for assistance
- Strategies for success in skill acquisition (ie. taking notes, using a checklist, asking for demonstration of instructions)
- Industry standards and production expectations
- Strengths and interests
- Taking the initiative
- Following instructions
- Accepting feedback
- Working with limited direct supervision
- Interview skills
How do I apply for this course?
This course is offered as part of a VCC program only.
* Fees are approximate and subject to change. Students are required to pay any applicable fee increases. Fees listed are for domestic students. For international programs, visit VCC International.
† This information is intended as a guideline only. Program and course details are subject to change with the approval of VCC's Board of Governors.