- Students should be 18 years of age or older, or out of the public school system for at least one year.
- College assessments in reading, writing and mathematics will be required.
- All students must see an advisor for course placement and permission to register
- ESL students wishing to register in self-paced:
- Mathematics must have completed Upper Intermediate English or higher
- Physics must have completed Upper Advanced English or higher
- Biology must have completed English 059 or higher, and
- General Science must have completed Upper Advanced English or higher.
- This program is available to Canadian citizens and permanent residents. See program options for international students at VCC International.
- Applicants who self-identify as Indigenous are strongly encouraged to connect with VCC’s Indigenous Education and Community Engagement team to learn more about VCC’s Indigenous Enrolment policy, application preparation/completion, program advising, and a range of other individualized services.
- Applicants must be 16 years of age or older or a graduate of a secondary school. (Some exceptions may apply.)
- Applicants must submit official transcripts and other documents as required by their course or program. Seats are offered to eligible applicants with completed applications, in order of application completion date (except for programs with competitive admissions). A complete application includes an application form, evidence of educational pre-requisites (e.g. transcripts), any required supporting documents (e.g. language proficiency, audition video), and the required deposit or fee payment. If you do not meet the requirements for the term applied, your application may be cancelled.
|BIOL 0861||Biology 11 Part 1||4|
|BIOL 0871||Biology 11 Part 2||4|
|BIOL 0983||Biology 12 Part 1||4|
|BIOL 0993||Biology 12 Part 2||4|
|PHYS 0861||Physics 11 Part 1||4|
|PHYS 0871||Physics 11 Part 2||4|
|SCIE 0751||Science 10||4|
* This information is intended as a guideline only. Program and course details are subject to change with the approval of VCC's Board of Governors.
Fees and other costs*
These courses are tuition free! The following non-tuition fees apply. The StudentAid BC Adult Upgrading Grant may cover the cost of these fees. See Financial Aid for Adult Upgrading Grant application information.
|Fee description||Fee Amount||Notes|
0 - 1
0 - 2
0 - 3
0 - 4
|Student union||55||per term|
|College initiative||8||per course|
|Materials||0||not including textbooks|
|Medical & Dental||0|
subject to eligibility
|Program-specific extra fees||0|
* Fees are approximate and subject to change with the approval of VCC's Board of Governors. Students are required to pay any applicable fee increases. Application and assessment fees are non-refundable. Tuition fees include a $300 non-refundable deposit.
Fees listed are for domestic students. For international programs, visit VCC International.
Any refunds are issued according to VCC's refund policy.
Department permission is required to register for classes in this program.
Please contact the College and Career Access department at firstname.lastname@example.org.