Read information on the following topics:
Program DescriptionRequired Courses:
- ECE Assistant Course: Health (ECCE 1176)
VCC welcomes applications from Canadian citizens and permanent residents.
As Vancouver Community College is a post-secondary institution committed to educating adult learners, applicants should be 18 years of age or older or a graduate of a secondary school.
- Proof of BC Grade 12 English proficiency or equivalent
- High School graduation
- 19 years of age or older.
- a Canadian citizen or permanent resident of Canada
- Physically healthy, with stamina and emotional maturity to meet the demands of working with young children
Register for Courses in this Program
Program Coordinator: Etovre Vese, 604.871.7000, ext. 8660, firstname.lastname@example.org
Program Assistant: Jennifer Adachi, 604.871.7000, ext. 8635, email@example.com
|Class Full/In Progress|
|ECE Assistant Course: Health||ECCE 1176||required|
* All course/program information including course/program content, length, admission requirements, prerequisites, start/end dates, postponements and/or cancellation is subject to change without notice.
* Published fees for Continuing Studies programs and courses include HST (if applicable) as well as a College Initiative Fee, which varies depending on the individual course. Student Union Fees will be assessed at time of registration. Please note: fees displayed on the web do not include Student Union Fees.
* All international students pay international tuition fees. For more information, please contact VCC's international education office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 604.443.8600.