Information and Updates


VCC International

Working Off-Campus

As an international student you are eligible to work part-time (up to 20 hours per week) during your studies and full-time during program breaks provided you:


  • Have a valid Study Permit which states you may work off-campus if meet eligibility requirements
  • Are currently registered as a full-time student in a minimum 6 month career or academic program (not ESL) at VCC


For more information about Off-Campus Work Permit, visit the Immigration, Refugees & Citizenship Canada (IRCC) website.