VCC Dental Clinic
Our Downtown campus clinic offers quality, low-cost dental care to the general public. Services are delivered by students from VCC's dental hygiene program, under the guidance of experienced instructors.
Campus re-opening hours
Clinic hours available to clients are alternate weeks, 9 am -4 pm Monday - Wednesday for September to December 2021.
Clients wanting to attend the VCC Dental Clinic for dental hygiene services are asked to call the receptionist at 604-443-8499 and schedule a 45-minute screening appointment.
Further information will be provided during this initial phone call and screening appointment. The screening appointment will assist to determine if screened client is eligible for care in our dental hygiene clinic.
There is a $5 screening fee that, if the client is eligible for care in our dental hygiene clinic, is then applied to the $30 cost of their dental hygiene care.
VCC's student hygienists can assist you in caring for your gums, preventing oral disease, and supporting your total wellness. The following information will help you decide if you would like to benefit from care provided by dental hygiene students at VCC.
- Screening appointments take 30 to 45 minutes. Screening is a way to determine your dental hygiene needs. Patients who are accepted for care are charged a $5.00 fee that is applied to future dental hygiene services.
- After screening, a student will contact you if your case meets dental hygiene learning needs.
- Dental treatment needs will be referred to one of our community dentists and are not performed at the VCC dental clinic. The number of appointments is different for each patient depending on your need.
- Dental hygiene care at VCC costs $30 (including the $5.00 screening fee).
- Dental insurance is not accepted at the VCC dental clinic.
Call 604.443.8499 to arrange a screening appointment.
SUVCC members and VCC employees are not eligible.