We collect Website usage information and information about your Web browser and Intenet connection, including your computer's IP address, the type and version of browser and operating system you use and, if you arrived at the site via a link from another Website, the URL of the linking page.
We use this information to:
- process information requests and respond to enquiries
- personalize the content and promotions you will see based on your personal characteristics or preferences
- notify you of relevant new events, programs, courses, events and features on Vancouver Community College's Website (if you opt in to receiving such information)
- ensure, as far as is practical, that our site is compatible with the browsers and operating systems used by most of our visitors.
We may also use the information for in-house research to:
- improve our understanding of users' web browser capabilities to help us develop usable sites
- build market profiles
- aid strategic development
The results of all such research and analysis will be presented as anonymous or aggregated information and will not reveal any personal facts about individuals.