Fees & Payments
- Cash - in person only at VCC Student Accounts Office
- Debit Card - in person only at VCC Student Accounts Office
- Credit Card - in person or send in Payment Form
- Bank Draft
- Money Order
- Wire Transfer (only for tuition payments)
Make Payments at VCC's Campuses
For Locations, Hours and Contact information, visit VCC Student Accounts Office.
Type of Fees
Application Fees (Non-Refundable):
- First Program: $145
- Second (Subsequent) Program: $70
Assessment Fees (Non-Refundable), if applicable:
- English Assessment: $80
- Math Assessment $40
- Keyboarding Assessment: $40
- Program Fees & Tuition Deposit Amounts vary by Programs.
- Tuition deposits must be received on or before the payment deadline to reserve a seat.
- Tuition deposits include a non-refundable portion of $5,000 per program (or $6,500 for combined programs).
Program FeesIn addition to tuition fees, other fees will apply. Breakdown of other anticipated fees are indiciated on individual program pages.
As international cohorts are exclusively for international students, international fees apply throughout the duration of the program. International Cohort programs include:
Fees are in Canadian dollars and are approximate and subject to change without notice. Students making advanced payments for programs/courses or installment payments for current programs will be required to pay increased rates if the fees change at any time during the period of enrolment in the program. Application fees and assessment fees are non-refundable.