Fees & Payments
- Cash – in-person only at the VCC Student Accounts Office.
- Please note that VCC will not accept cash payments of more than $10,000 from a single student.
- Debit card – in-person only at the VCC Student Accounts Office.
- Credit card – in-person or send in the International Education Fee Payment Form
- Bank draft
- Money order
- Wire transfer (tuition payments only)
Make payments at VCC's Campuses
For locations, hours and contact information, visit the VCC Student Accounts Office.
Types of fees
Application fees (non-refundable):
- First program: $145
- Second (subsequent) program: $70
Assessment fees (non-refundable), if applicable:
- English assessment: $80
- Math assessment $40
- Keyboarding assessment: $40
- Program fees and tuition deposit amounts vary by Program.
- Tuition deposits must be received on or before the payment deadline in order to reserve a seat.
- Tuition deposits include a non-refundable portion of $5,000 per program (or $6,500 for combined programs).
Program fees - in addition to tuition fees, other fees may apply. Breakdown of other anticipated fees are indicated on individual program pages.
As international cohorts are exclusively for international students, international fees apply throughout the duration of the program. International Cohort programs include:
Fees are in Canadian dollars and are approximate and subject to change without notice. Students making advance payments for programs/courses or installment payments for current programs will be required to pay increased rates if the fees change at any time during the period of enrolment in the program. Application fees and assessment fees are non-refundable.