ESL registration is open for January
Posted on November 13, 2015
Registration is now open for January classes for English for Academic Purposes. Registration for ESL Pathways will begin on November 30.
How to apply and register
- Go to the Registrar’s Office
- Say: ”I want to apply and register in ESL Pathways” or ”I want to apply for the 098 English for Academic Purposes course” or "I want to apply for University Transfer 1101"
- Complete an application form and pay the $35 fee
Bring the following:
- Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) assessment (includes a LINC assessment)
- Permanent resident card (if applicable) or English Language Assessment (ELA) results
- Payment for application fee and tuition
If you don’t have a CLB or ELA assessment:
When you apply at the Registrar’s Office:
- Say: “I want to apply and register in ESL Pathways or English for Academic Purposes and I need to schedule an English assessment.”
- Pay the $35 application fee and the $60 test fee.
- Keep your assessment fee receipt.
- Schedule your assessment at the Assessment Centre.
When you take the test, bring the following:
- Assessment fee receipt
- Government ID
Check our website for upcoming info sessions and get all the information you need to apply and register into EAL at VCC.
If you have any questions, contact 604.871.7000, ext. 8953 or email@example.com.