VCC's Assessment Centre provides testing services that include educational and skills-based assessments as well as group and individual exam supervision.
Assessments can provide valuable information to support your educational goals by evaluating your current education or language level.
To determine which assessment you might need, please contact one of the following advisors:
* It is the student's responsibility to confirm and request the correct assessment for their chosen program/course. Please consult with a VCC advisor for details.
Assessment results may be used in a variety of ways:
- for placement into upgrading programs
- for placement into English as an Additional Language (EAL) programs
- as a specific prerequisite for college programs
- as an alternative to school transcripts for admission into college programs.
Completion of a VCC assessment does not guarantee admission into classes or programs.