COVID-19 testing site - If you are inquiring about COVID-19 testing site at VCC, click here. The VCC Assessment Centre is not associated with the COVID-19 testing site.
The Assessment Centre is offering limited in-person computer-based Math and Keyboarding assessments.
Please click on the appropriate colored box below for more information and for alternative assessment options.
If you require assistance with program requirements and options, please make an appointment with an Academic Advisor by calling 604.871.7000, option 2 or booking online.
Every student with a scheduled in-person appointment is required to complete a pre-health screening questionnaire on the day of their appointment. The link to the questionnaire will be provided to you in your confirmation appointment email.
VCC's Assessment Centre provides testing services that include educational and skills-based assessments.
Assessments can provide valuable information to support your educational goals by evaluating your current education or language level.
To determine which assessment you might need, please contact one of the following advisors:
* It is the student's responsibility to confirm and request the correct assessment for their chosen program/course. Please consult with a VCC advisor for details.
Assessment results may be used in a variety of ways:
- for placement into upgrading programs
- for placement into English as an Additional Language (EAL) programs
- as a specific prerequisite for college programs
- as an alternative to school transcripts for admission into college programs.
Completion of a VCC assessment does not guarantee admission into classes or programs.