The Assessment Centre is offering some alternative testing options at this time.
To check out what alternative options we are offering, please click on the appropriate box below.
The Assessment Centre is still open for inquiries and can be reached by email firstname.lastname@example.org or
by phone 604.871.7093 Option 2.
If you require assistance with program requirements and alternative options, please make an appointment with an Academic Advisor by calling 604.871.7000 Option 2 or schedule online at online appointment booking.
Thank you for your patience and understanding during a very challenging and very complex time.
VCC's Assessment Centre provides testing services that include educational and skills-based assessments.
Assessments can provide valuable information to support your educational goals by evaluating your current education or language level.
To determine which assessment you might need, please contact one of the following advisors:
* It is the student's responsibility to confirm and request the correct assessment for their chosen program/course. Please consult with a VCC advisor for details.
Assessment results may be used in a variety of ways:
- for placement into upgrading programs
- for placement into English as an Additional Language (EAL) programs
- as a specific prerequisite for college programs
- as an alternative to school transcripts for admission into college programs.
Completion of a VCC assessment does not guarantee admission into classes or programs.