Find out how to request a copy of your VCC transcript
A transcript is a full record of academic achievement for studies undertaken at VCC. Students may request official transcripts as follows:
- Online through myVCC - Transcripts are only available online for students who attended VCC in the year 2000 or after. Read the instructions for requesting a transcript online.
- In-person – speak with someone at the Registrar’s Office.
- Mail – send a Request for Official Transcript Form including payment and signature to the Registrar's Office.
- Fax – send official transcript request to 604.443.8450. Payment and signature must be included.
Payment at the time of the request is required for all methods. VCC accepts VISA, Mastercard, and American Express.
The following information is required:
- Student number (students who are unsure of their student ID number should include their birth date)
- Student name or name listed on the initial application or registration form (i.e., maiden name, etc.)
- Current address and telephone number (required in the event we need to contact you with further questions)
- The number of transcripts required (cost is $10 + GST each)
Transcripts can be:
- Mailed to your choice of destination. Request must include complete mailing address including postal code.
- Picked up at the requested campus. Picture ID will be requested in order to release the transcripts. If someone other than the student is picking up the transcript, the student's signature and authorization is required with the name of the person picking up the transcript.
Transcript requests take up to 10 business days to process.