- This program is available to Canadian citizens and permanent residents. Program options for international students can be found at VCC International.
- Applicants who self-identify as Indigenous are strongly encouraged to connect with VCC’s Indigenous Education and Community Engagement team to learn more about VCC’s Indigenous Enrolment policy, application preparation/completion, program advising, and a range of other individualized services.
- Applicants must be 16 years of age or older or a graduate of a secondary school. (Some exceptions may apply.)
- Applicants must submit official transcripts and educational documents as required by their course or program.
- Before applying for apprenticeship training at VCC, you and your employer sponsor must first register your apprenticeship with the Industry Training Authority (ITA). After registering, you will receive an ITA ID number, which is required when enrolling at VCC.
*Note: As per the Harmonized program, ACAP 3001 will be replaced with ACAP 3002 (Auto Body and Collision Technician Apprentice Level 3, 8 credits) in April 2023. ACAP 4002 will be available starting April 2024.
|ACRP 1101||Auto Collision and Refinishing Common Core Level 1||9|
|ACAP 2002||Auto Body and Collision Technician Apprentice Level 2||8|
|ACAP 3001||Auto Collision Repair Technician Apprentice Level 3*||7|
|ACAP 4002||Auto Body and Collision Technician Apprentice Level 4*||8|
|ACAP 1001||Auto Collision Repair Technician Apprentice Level 1||5.5|
|ACAP 2001||Auto Collision Repair Technician Apprentice Level 2||5.5|
|ACAP 3001||Auto Collision Repair Technician Apprentice Level 3||7|
* This information is intended as a guideline only. Program and course details are subject to change with the approval of VCC's Board of Governors.
Fees and other costs*
|Fee description||Fee Amount||Notes|