Apprenticeship Training Registration
Register online below, by email at email@example.com, or in person at any VCC campus.
Apprenticeship training is available to Canadian citizens and permanent residents. See program options for international students at VCC International.
You will need the following before you start your registration:
- Your ITA number assigned to you by the Industry Training Authority
- This is mandatory. If you don’t have an ITA number, you must obtain one before moving on to Step 2.
- Credit card or banking information for fee payment
- If you are registering more than two months before the start of class:
- $200 non-refundable deposit must be paid within 48 hours of registering or your registration will be cancelled.
- The remainder of your fees must be paid at least two months before the start of class, or your registration will be cancelled.
- If you are registering less than two months before the start of class:
- Full fees (including a $200 non-refundable deposit) are required at the time of registration.
- Your personal information, including:
- Name, address, and contact information
- Social Insurance Number (SIN)*
- Your VCC ID number. You have a VCC ID number if you have ever:
- contacted Advising
- applied to a program
- been a VCC student
Can’t remember your VCC ID number? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to get your ID number before you move to Step 2.
*Starting in the 2019 tax year, the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) requires all post-secondary institutions to collect Social Insurance Numbers (SIN) for Tuition and Enrolment Certificate tax forms (T2202). Learn more >
Click below to register online.
Can’t remember your VCC ID number? Please email email@example.com to get your ID number before you continue.
Provide proof of payment to avoid having your registration cancelled.
- Take a screenshot of your confirmed payment transaction (see Step 1 for required amount)
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org that includes:
- Your payment screenshot
- Your VCC ID number
- Your full name
- If you do not send this information within 48 hours, your registration may be automatically cancelled.
If you have additional questions about registering for apprenticeship programs, please email email@example.com.
Monday, Tuesday, Friday: 8:30 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Wednesday: 8:30 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Thursday: 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.