Apprenticeship Training Registration
Register online below, by phone at 604.871.7041, or in person at any VCC campus.
Apprenticeship training is available to Canadian citizens and permanent residents. See program options for international students at VCC International.
You will need the following to register:
- A VCC account – if you have one but don’t remember it, please phone 604.871.7041. Otherwise, create one below.
- Your personal information, including:
- Name, address, and contact information
- Social Insurance Number (SIN)*
- Your ITA number assigned to you by the Industry Training Authority
- Credit card or banking information for fee payment
- A $200 non refundable deposit is required if registering in a class that starts more then two months from the date of registration, balance due two months prior to start date.
- Full fees which include a $200 non refundable deposit is required if registering within two monthsof class start date
*Starting in the 2019 tax year, the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) requires all post-secondary institutions to collect Social Insurance Numbers (SIN) for Tuition and Enrolment Certificate tax forms (T2202). Learn more >
Please choose whether you are a new VCC apprentice, existing apprentice, or alumni.
If you have additional questions about registering for apprenticeship programs, please call 604.871.7041 or email email@example.com.
Monday, Tuesday, Friday: 8:30 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Wednesday: 8:30 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Thursday: 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.