To find out if the VCC ABE Reading & Writing assessments are best for you, contact one of the following advisors:
- VCC Academic Advisor - for VCC courses and programs for domestic students
- VCC Continuing Studies - for VCC Continuing Studies courses and programs
- VCC International Education - for all international VCC students
*It is the student's responsibility to confirm and request the correct assessment for their chosen program/course. Please consult with a VCC advisor for details.
- Assessment fees are non-refundable. Payment can be made with cash, debit card, or credit card.
- Personal cheques are not accepted for payment.
- Samples of the VCC ABE Reading & Writing assessments are available on the subject pages (English). Please review the samples before coming to write your assessments.
- You may write both the reading and the writing assessment on one day or you may complete them over several sittings.
- For a complete English assessment, you must write both the reading and writing assessments.
- Latecomers will not be able to enter the on-site assessment room.
** NEW APPOINTMENT BOOKING PROCESS **
You must make an appointment and pay the fee in advance for all VCC ABE Reading and writing assessments.
There are 2 ways to request an appointment:
Provide us with the following information:
We will contact you to finalize a date and arrange payment. After payment has been made, you will receive an email confirming all appointment details and location information.If you do not know the name of the assessment you need, or the name of the VCC Program or Course, please speak to a VCC Academic Advisor – 604.871.7000, option 2 or firstname.lastname@example.org
|Tuesday||Apr. 30||8:45 am||10:10 am|
|Thursday||May 09||8:45 am||10:10 am|
|Wednesday||May 15||4:30 pm||6:00 pm|
|Tuesday||May 28||8:45 am||10:10 am|
All on-site VCC ABE Reading & Writing assessments are delivered at the VCC Broadway campus.
* Dates and times are subject to change without prior notice.