Fees and Payments
VCC accepts the following methods of payment:
- Cash - VCC will not accept cash payments of more than $50 from a single student.
- Personal cheque - payable to "Vancouver Community College". Post-dated cheques will not be accepted.
- Money order
- Certified cheque - Post-dated cheques will not be accepted.
- Passport to Education
- Credit Card - If you decide to pay online through your student account, you will be charged an extra service fee. You will also need to sign up through PLASTIQ. Cards accepted are:
- American Express
- Debit card
- Online banking - Pay through your own online banking account (including credit unions) by adding Vancouver Community College as a “PAYEE”. When prompted, input your student number as the account number.
- Flywire - for International students.
Current fee schedules are maintained by the Cashier’s Office.
Students sponsored by an external agency must present a letter from the sponsoring agency before or during of registration.
Applicants requiring financial assistance must contact VCC Financial Aid at least eight weeks prior to the start of the program.
Fee deferral request
Students who have been approved for student loans or are being sponsored by an external agency may qualify for a fee deferral. Please contact the Cashier's Office to request a fee deferral prior to the registration deadline or payment due date.