Future skills grant
How to Apply
Are you ready to use your StrongerBC future skills grant funding? Here is your step-by-step guide on how to apply for eligible courses and programs
The future skills grant is open to residents of BC. Find out more about who can apply.
Only certain courses and programs are eligible for future skills grant funding. Find out which courses and programs are available.
You can apply online through EducationPlanner BC.
- Sign up for your EducationPlanner BC account or login
- Select VCC as your institution
- Click Program Selection
- For: What category best describes you? Choose: Future skills grant Applicant
- For: What level of study are you interested in? Choose: Future skills grant Programs or Future skills grant Courses
- For: Select your program. Choose: your program or the type of courses you are interested in
- Click Additional Information
- Confirm your eligibility and answer all questions
- If you are taking courses, make your course selection
- Click Save
- Click Review and Submit
You will receive information from VCC by email. Please check your email (including your 'junk' folder).
We will contact you about:
- Your application
- Your registration into your courses or program
- Your schedule