Preparation for the Canadian Workplace 2 (MGMT 2019)
PrerequisitesCompletion of all courses in the first two terms of the Post-Degree Diploma in Canadian Business Management.
- MGMT 1005 Organizational Behaviour
- MGMT 1006 Fundamentals of Marketing
- MGMT 1009 Business Statistics
- MGMT 1011 Information Technology Management
- MGMT 1019 Preparation for Canadian Workplace 1
- MGMT 2014 Financial Management
- MGMT 1001 Business Math
- MGMT 1002 The Canadian Economy
- MGMT 1003 Principles of Management
- MGMT 1004 Communications in the Canadian Workplace
- MGMT 1007 Financial Accounting
* Fees are approximate and subject to change. Students are required to pay any applicable fee increases. Fees listed are for domestic students. For international programs, visit VCC International.
† This information is intended as a guideline only. Program and course details are subject to change with the approval of VCC's Board of Governors.