Get a B.C. trade certificate and earn an income while you learn the latest skills in auto glass removal, installation, and repair.
What to expect
- The E-pprentice format allows students to complete technical training with less time away from home than a traditional class (1 week as opposed to 3 weeks).
- A majority of the theory portion of the courses happens online, at your convenience over approximately 4 months (approximately 3-6 hours per week of self-paced study).
- Students then, attend VCC for a reduced 1 week face-to-face practical component, review and testing.
- Students should be computer savvy, self-disciplined and have an updated computer with access to high-speed internet.
- This program is available to Canadian citizens and permanent residents. Program options for international students can be found at VCC International.
- Applicants who self-identify as Indigenous are strongly encouraged to connect with VCC’s Indigenous Education and Community Engagement team to learn more about VCC’s Indigenous Enrolment policy, application preparation/completion, program advising, and a range of other individualized services.
- Applicants must be 16 years of age or older or a graduate of a secondary school. (Some exceptions may apply.)
- Applicants must submit official transcripts and educational documents as required by their course or program.
- Before applying to VCC, you will need an official apprenticeship number with SkilledTradesBC. Use this ID number when enrolling at VCC.
Prior learning assessment and recognition
Applicants who have relevant work experience (in B.C. or elsewhere) or previous trades training could qualify for credit toward their apprenticeship program. Learn more
|Automotive Glass Technician (Apprentice)
|Automotive Glass Technician Apprentice
* This information is intended as a guideline only. Program and course details are subject to change with the approval of VCC's Board of Governors.
Fees and other costs *