How to Book an Assessment
This is your step-by-step guide to booking an assessment
Most assessments take place at VCC's Broadway campus in a computer lab that is equipped with standard equipment. You will be in a room with others who are taking assessments, and there will be a time limit.
If you have a documented need and require accommodations such as a screen reader, scribe, extended time, or access to a quiet room, please visit the Disability Services page or call 604.871.7000, option 2. Any special arrangements must be made before you book your assessment.
If you have finished reviewing the assessment samples and practice tests and you do not need any special arrangements, you are ready to book your assessment.
NOTE: Once payment is made, assessment fees are NON-REFUNDABLE AND NON-TRANSFERABLE.
To book an assessment, you need to know:
- your VCC ID number
- the name of the program or course you are interested in
- the name of the assessment you need
- your credit card information (debit cards are not accepted)
- that completing an assessment does not guarantee you admission into programs or courses at VCC
Book your assessment online for:
Know what to expect
- Location: English, math, and keyboarding assessments take place in person at VCC's Broadway campus
- Identification: You need to show one piece of government-issued photo identification to enter the assessment room (e.g. a valid passport, driver's license, BC Services Card)
- Arrive on time: If you are late, you will not be able to enter the assessment room. Your fee payment cannot be refunded or transferred
- Results: VCC will send you your results as soon as possible
- It is your responsibility to confirm and book the correct assessment for the program or course you are interested in
- Your fee payment cannot be refunded or transferred
- The assessment schedule is subject to change without notice
Do you need to reschedule your assessment?
You can reschedule your assessment to another day if you contact us at least 48 hours before your scheduled assessment. If you contact us less than 48 hours before your assessment, you will need to book and pay for your assessment again.
To reschedule your assessment, email firstname.lastname@example.org