Make sure you have reviewed the assessment samples above and have the following three (3) pieces of information:
- A VCC ID number (usually 9 digits and begins with ‘000’)
- The name of the VCC course or program you want to get into
- The name of the VCC Math assessment you need
If you do not have the above pieces of information, please speak with one of the following advisors:
- VCC Academic Advisor - for VCC courses and programs for domestic students
- VCC Continuing Studies - for VCC Continuing Studies courses and programs
- VCC International Education - for all international VCC students
On-site math assessments:
- Location: All on-site, in-person math assessments are delivered at the VCC Broadway campus
- Identification: Government-issued photo identification is needed to enter the assessment room (i.e. valid passport, driver's license, BC Services Card)
- COVID-19 questionnaire: On the day of your appointment, you are required to complete and submit the pre-health screening questionnaire. Without the completed questionnaire, you will not be allowed to enter the testing room. The link to the questionnaire will be in your appointment confirmation email.
- Latecomers will not be able to enter the on-site assessment room
- It is the student's responsibility to confirm and request the correct assessment for their chosen program/course. Please consult with a VCC advisor for details.
- Assessment fees are non-refundable and non-transferrable. Payments online must be made by credit card (Debit Credit cards are not accepted online)
- Due to COVID-19 uncertainties, the schedule is subject to change without prior notice.
Ready to book?
Make sure you have read the important information above prior to booking. Click here to book an in-person, computer-based math assessment for a VCC course or program. Please read all the information on the booking site carefully.
We will be opening up appointments 2 to 3 weeks in advance. If there are no dates available, please continue to check as we will be adding more appointments weekly.
Off-site math assessments - outside the B.C. Lower Mainland
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for information