DUOLINGO English Test and how to send results to VCC
This is your step-by-step guide on how to take the Duolingo English Test and to send results to VCC
You can do Step 1 and Step 2 in any order, but you must do both before Step 3.
You can apply online for most VCC programs.
- Start at vcc.ca/apply
- For most VCC programs, you will apply through EducationPlanner BC
- A non-refundable application fee is required
- Track your application status by logging in to my.vcc.ca
Do you have questions?
Important: Use the same email address when you apply to VCC and when you register for the Duolingo English Test.
This information will help you do your best and submit your results to VCC:
- Use the same email address when you apply to VCC and when you sign up for the Duolingo English Test
- Practice and prepare using Duolingo's free practice tests before taking the test
- Watch videos about the Duolingo English Test
- Take the test by logging in to your account
Once you receive your certified test results, you will need to send your results to VCC by following these steps:
- Log in to englishtest.duolingo.com with the email address you used to take the test. This must be the same email address you used when you applied to VCC.
- Scroll down to your certified test results and click "Send Results."
- Type "Vancouver Community College - Domestic Admission" in the search bar and select it using the checkbox.
- Click "Send."