English Language Requirements
VCC Health Sciences programs
- Pre-Health Sciences
- Dental Assisting - Certified
- Dental Reception Coordinator
- Dental Technology Sciences Diploma
- Health Care Assistant
- Health Care Assistant - EAL
- Health Unit Coordinator
- Medical Laboratory Assistant
- Occupational/Physical Therapist Assistant (Rehab Assistant)
- Pharmacy Technician
- Practical Nursing/Access to Practical Nursing
Proof of credentials
All applicants using external credentials (e.g. degrees, credits, or test scores) to meet VCC's English language requirements must provide proof upon application.
See more options for meeting VCC's English Language Requirements.
If you do not meet the English language requirements for your program and want more information about VCC English assessments or courses, please contact Advising Services.