- This program is available to Canadian citizens and permanent residents. See program options for international students at VCC International.
- Applicants must be 16 years of age or older or a graduate of a secondary school. (Some exceptions may apply.)
- Applicants must submit official transcripts and educational documents as required by their course or program.
|ACED 0700||Career Planning 12||0|
|ACED 0701||Assessment & Career Options||0|
|ACED 0702||Career Decisions & Action Plan||0|
|ACED 0706||Effective Communication||0|
|ACED 0707||Job Search Techniques||0|
|ACED 0709||Education & Career Exploration||0|
|ACED 0710||Work Experience||0|
|ACED 0750||Student Success||0|
* This information is intended as a guideline only. Program and course details are subject to change with the approval of VCC's Board of Governors.
Fees and other costs*
Approved Adult Upgrading Grant may cover the cost of these classes. See Financial Aid for Applications.
|Fee description||Fee Amount||Notes|
0 - 1
0 - 2
0 - 3
0 - 4
|Student union||55||per term|
|College initiative||8||per course|
|Materials||0||not including textbooks|
|Medical & Dental||0|
subject to eligibility
|Program specific extra fees||0|
* Fees are approximate and subject to change with the approval of VCC's Board of Governors. Students are required to pay any applicable fee increases. Application and assessment fees are non-refundable. Tuition fees include a $300 non-refundable deposit.
Fees listed are for domestic students. For international programs, visit VCC International.
Any refunds are issued according to VCC's refund policy.
For more information, call 604.871.7000, ext. 8301 or 604.871.7000, ext. 7366
VCC Registrar's Office
1155 East Broadway
Vancouver, B.C., V5T 4V5