- This program is available to Canadian citizens and permanent residents. Program options for international students can be found at VCC International.
- Applicants must be 16 years of age or older or a graduate of a secondary school. (Some exceptions may apply.)
- Applicants must submit official transcripts and educational documents as required by their course or program.
- Before applying for apprenticeship training at VCC, you and your employer sponsor must first register your apprenticeship with the Industry Training Authority (ITA). After registering, you will receive an ITA ID number, which is required when enrolling at VCC.
Level 1 - 10 weeks; Level 2 - 5 weeks.
|HSAP 1100||Hairstylist Level 1 Apprenticeship||12|
|HSAP 1200||Hairstylist Level 2 Apprenticeship||6|
* This information is intended as a guideline only. Program and course details are subject to change with the approval of VCC's Board of Governors.
Fees and other costs*
|Fee description||Fee Amount||Notes|
COURSE START DATE
HSAP 1100 May, Sep
HSAP 1200 Jan, Apr, Aug
† B.C. Labour Market Outlook 2018