- This program is available to Canadian citizens and permanent residents. See program options for international students at VCC International.
- Applicants must be 16 years of age or older or a graduate of a secondary school. (Some exceptions may apply.)
- Applicants must submit official transcripts and educational documents as required by their course or program.
|ACED 0700||Career Planning 12||0|
|ACED 0701||Assessment & Career Options||0|
|ACED 0702||Career Decisions & Action Plan||0|
|ACED 0706||Effective Communication||0|
|ACED 0707||Job Search Techniques||0|
|ACED 0709||Education & Career Exploration||0|
|ACED 0710||Work Experience||0|
|ACED 0750||Student Success||0|
* This information is intended as a guideline only. Program and course details are subject to change with the approval of VCC's Board of Governors.
Fees and other costs*
Approved Adult Upgrading Grant may cover the cost of these classes. See Financial Aid for Applications.
|Fee description||Fee Amount||Notes|
0 - 1
0 - 2
0 - 3
0 - 4
|Student union||55||per term|
|College initiative||8||per course|
|Materials||0||not including textbooks|
|Medical & Dental||0|
subject to eligibility
|Program specific extra fees||0|
* Fees are approximate and subject to change with the approval of VCC's Board of Governors. Students are required to pay any applicable fee increases. Application and assessment fees are non-refundable. Tuition fees include a $300 non-refundable deposit.
Fees listed are for domestic students. For international programs, visit VCC International.
Any refunds are issued according to VCC's refund policy.
Department permission is required to apply and/or register for this program
For more information, please contact the CCA department directly at 604.871.7000, ext. 8301 or 604.871.7000, ext. 7366