Prior Learning Assessment and Recognition (PLAR)
Do you have significant learning at a post-secondary level from work, training, and other experiences?
You may be eligible for PLAR if you have attained significant learning at a post-secondary level from work, training, and other experiences outside the formal post-secondary education system.
To be considered for PLAR:
- Refer to your course outlines for information on PLAR availability.
- Submit a Prior Learning Assessment Request Form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Credits received though Prior Learning Assessment and Recognition (PLAR) in combination with Transfer Credit will not exceed a maximum of 65% of a program.
- If you are an International Student, please refer to the PLAR page for International Students.
- For more information, please email email@example.com.
- PLAR assessment fees are non-refundable.
- Awarding of PLAR will not impact GPA.
- All requests made using the Prior Learning Assessment Request Form must be received 2 weeks prior to the start of the program.