Student Records

Transfer Credit


Do you have previous post-secondary credits, Advanced Placement (AP) courses, or International Baccalaureate (IB) courses?

You may be eligible for transfer credit if you have:

To be considered for transfer credit:

  1. submit an application to a VCC program
  2. submit a Transfer Credit Request form to
  3. submit official transcripts. Transcripts are considered official when:
    • Received by mail from the sending institution, in a sealed untampered envelope.
    • The transcript has the institutional seal, stamp or signature.

Requests for transfer credit must be received at least 2 weeks prior to the start of the term. Transfer credit requests are subject to an administrative service charge and applicable GST.