Request Documents

Confirmation of Enrolment Letter

student reading his confirmation enrolment letter

Find out how to get a confirmation of enrolment letter

Please fill out the Document Request form. The form can be submitted in person to the Registrar’s Office by email to or by fax to 604.443.8450.

Please note: there are other ways of verifying your enrolment. If required, students should check with the requestor.

Here are some other ways to verify enrolment:

  • VCC ID card – Indicates that you are a VCC student.
  • Tuition fee receipt – Shows that you have paid for courses.
  • Unofficial Transcript – Shows your entire VCC record and also lists those courses that are currently in progress. You can print your unofficial transcript directly from myVCC.
  • Course Schedule – Shows all the courses that you are registered in and date range. You can get your schedule from the Registrar’s Office.

If you are enrolled in Continuing Studies programs, please contact the Continuing Studies department directly at 604.871.7000, option 3.

Students that require letters of enrolment for government-issued student loans should check with Financial Aid as a letter from the school may not be required.