Student Records

View your Grades

instructor and student

You can view your grades (unofficial transcript) through myVCC. See step-by-step instructions.

Registrar’s Office staff will not give grades to students over the phone, by email or at the counter. They can only notify a student if the grades have been received or not.

VCC alumni who have not registered in courses for 3 years or more are not able to access services offered through their former myVCC student account.  If you require a transcript, please complete the Request for Official Transcript form.  Please note that the Registrar's Office will not issue unofficial transcripts or release grade information over the telephone.