Student Records

Request Documents

Find out how to request VCC documents

Requests for documents such as verification of enrolment, and additional credentials can be made by completing the Document Request Form and submitting it as follows:

  • E-mail – email to
  • In-person – speak with someone at the Registrar’s Office.
  • Mail – send a request form including payment and signature to the Registrar's Office.
  • Fax – send official transcript request to 604.443.8450. Payment and signature must be included.