VCC International Regional Entrance Award
Learning with students from different geographical, cultural, ethnic and linguistic backgrounds adds value and enriches the learning experiences for all students. To enhance student experiences, VCC is offering a total of $70,000 in award to new international applicants applying to the Fall 2024 term from underrepresented countries in selected programs.
International Entrance Award: Fall 2024 term
- The award amount is $1,000 per person.
- There is no separate application required. All qualified applicants meeting VCC's admission requirements will be considered.
- Applicants demonstrating strong English proficiency, such as IELTS Academic 7.0 or equivalent, are more likely to be selected.
- Applicants demonstrating strong academic records, such as an overall GPA of 3.0 or a B grade, are more likely to be selected.
- Selected students will be notified when they receive VCC's Offer of Admission.
- Awards are awarded in the order we receive qualified applications (on a first-come-first served basis). Applicants are encouraged to apply for admission to VCC as soon as possible for a higher chance of being considered for the award.
- International students applying to the following programs are more likely to be considered for this award.
Currently Enrolled VCC Students
VCC also offers a wide range of scholarships and awards available to currently enrolled VCC students. For complete descriptions of all VCC's financial awards, visit our Online Awards Guide.