VCC works closely with a dynamic network of agents to recruit qualified students. We provide promotional materials, training sessions, campus tours and other resources to support our agents in their recruitment effort. We also ensure our agents receive important updates so they may provide accurate information when advising prospective students.
Help Students Apply to VCC
- Many high demand programs fill quickly. Check if the programs accept before applying.
- Promotional materials such as brochures, photos, videos and flyers are available for download and distribution for VCC's appointed agents.
- Only VCC appointed agents with valid agent agreements and good standing status may represent VCC and receive commissions for successful student referrals. Non-VCC agents may refer to the Prospective Agents page for updates.
- VCC appointed agents receive regular updates through VCC agent newsletters that include updates and reminder information of VCC International programs and availability.
- Students applying on their own are not considered student referrals.
- Change of agency for commission purposes is not permitted.