- International application fee: $145 per program, and $70 for subsequent programs
- Application fees are assessed upon receipt of the applications.
- Application fees and assessment fees are non-refundable.
- Application fees are not transferrable among VCC programs. Students applying to a different program must pay the application fee again.
- Applications are withdrawn if an offer is rejected, or if the program applied to has started. To re-apply, a new application package and application fee will be required.
- English assessment: $80
- Math assessment $40
- Keyboarding test: $40
VCC assessments are only available for students in Vancouver. To confirm if assessments are required, apply to VCC with supporting documents for evaluation. If assessments are required and available, instructions to book assessments and pay assessment fees will be provided.
Assessment fees are not refundable.
Tuition is charged by the college for the provision of a course or program. Tuition amounts vary by program. Visit individual program pages for details.
- Program fees and tuition deposit amounts vary by Program.
- Tuition deposits are payable to accept an offer of admission and secure a seat in a program, and must be received on or before the payment deadline indicated on the Letter of Offer (usually within 2 weeks after the offer is issued).
- The deposit amount will be deducted from the first term tuition fees.
- Tuition deposits include a non-refundable portion, which is non-transferable and is either $5,000 or $6,500, depending on the program. Students applying to a different program will be subject to the non-refundable portion of the tuition deposit of the initially admitted program.
Student fees are charged by the college for services provided to students, including but not limited to:
- BC Federation of Students Fees
- Campus Resource Fee
- College Initiative Fees
- Health and Dental Fees
- Materials Fee, if applicable
- Students' Union Fee
- UPass Fee
Breakdown of tuition and other fees are indicated on individual program pages.
International Cohort Tuition
As international cohorts are exclusively for international students, international fees apply throughout the duration of the program. International Cohort programs are:
Important Tuition and Fees Information
Tuition and other fees are approximate and subject to change due to yearly increases without notice. Students will be required to pay increased rates if the fees change at any time during the period of enrolment in the program.
Fees are in Canadian dollars and are approximate and subject to change without notice. Students making advance payments for programs/courses or installment payments for current programs will be required to pay increased rates if the fees change at any time during the period of enrolment in the program. Application fees and assessment fees are non-refundable.