Career FAQ: Jewellery Art and Design Diploma
Posted on September 13, 2021
VCC Jewellery classroom picture from Instagram: @vccjewellery
What do VCC graduates do?
- Self-employed Jeweller
- Jewellery Retail Salesperson
- Jewellery Appraiser
- Jewellery Finisher
- Jewellery Designer
- Goldsmiths for custom design in gold and diamonds
Where do VCC graduates find employment in Vancouver?
VCC Jewellery alumni Juliana Jara working on Ragnar Jewellers - Instagram: @julianajara
What is the salary range of VCC students and alumni?
- $20 to $40 per hour (average $27 per hour)
How does VCC connect students to employment opportunities?
- Potential employers are invited to VCC Jewellery Graduation Exhibition and Gala.
- More practice time spent on digital design, 3D printing, and other skills to increase employability.
- Employers often send job postings directly to VCC to hire students.
What are the admission requirements?
Other useful information about the program
- Check out the program flyer
- View the details of the program
- Watch a quick video
- Join an Info Session
- Browse the photo album with students' work in 2019 and 2020
- Student awards donated by local businesses from $300 to $1000
- VCC Jewellery Department Leader Karin Jones is featured in Vancouver Art Gallery
VCC Jewellery student Raquel Ale made this gorgeous necklace - Instagram: @raquelale