Top five reasons to enroll in Culinary Arts ESL at VCC
Posted on July 21, 2014
Top chefs get their start at VCC. Train with the best instructors while advancing your English language skills. Here are the top five reasons to come to VCC:
- Learn English while you train to become a professional cook
- Produce real products to be sold in the VCC cafeteria and Seiffert Market. Receive hands-on training and learn to work with professional kitchen equipment.
- Gain industry experience on culinary practicum at top restaurants and hotels. Instructors work with industry partners to ensure student success.
- VCC graduates are in demand and are hired by all the leaders in the hospitality field -- 85% of our students are hired during or a few months after program completion.
- International students may be eligible to apply for Post Graduation Work Permit for up to 10 months after successfully completing this program
Contact us to get more information at email@example.com