Top five reasons to get an Administrative Assistant certificate
Posted on April 8, 2015
Administrative assistants do a lot. With tasks ranging from communications to data management to financial recordkeeping, this position is the heartbeat of every office in virtually every industry—it’s no wonder they’re in demand. Here are the top five reasons to earn your Administrative Assistant Certificate at VCC:
- WorkBC forecasts over 21,000 administrative assistant jobs to open in the next seven years.
- You can choose your industry. From big business to charities to government offices—administrative assistants are always part of the team.
- Every VCC student completes a two-week practicum experience with a local business.
- VCC grads get jobs—85 per cent of our students are hired within a few months of program completion.
- International students are eligible to work part-time during the program, and qualify for a Post-Graduation Work Permit after graduation.