Foundations in ECCE (ECCE 1301)
1. Types and terminology of child care services
2. BC Early Learning Framework
3. The structure and organization of child care in BC
4. Historical figures and their contributions to the profession
5. Current Canadian and international research, trends and approaches in early childhood education
6. Current issues in the early childhood educator profession
7. Goals and objectives of quality early childhood programs
* The amount shown is the approximate cost of tuition (for courses with tuition) or fees (for courses that do not have tuition).
Tuition and Fees are approximate and subject to change. Students are required to pay any applicable fee increases. Fees listed are for domestic students. For international programs, visit VCC International.
† This information is intended as a guideline only. Program and course details are subject to change with the approval of VCC's Board of Governors.